Information, Forms & Directions for our New York Patients
Your first visit to Kenneth R. Meisler, D.P.M., P.L.L.C. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Please follow these steps to expedite the patient registration process.
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Our Fax number is (212) 570-6120
Our goal is to work together with our patients to create the most effective treatment regimen.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Earn the trust and respect of patients.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are at 210 E. 86th Street, between Third and Second Avenues:
- 3rd Ave. stop on the 86th Street crosstown bus
- 86th street stop on Lexington subway lines
- 86th street stop on 2nd and 3rd Avenue buses
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review
We accept a variety of HMOs, PPOs and other health plans. Please check with our office to verify participation of your insurance carrier.
We have a beautiful, bright, new office and a friendly, accommodating staff who will try to make your time with us a pleasant experience. our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Prior to your first visit:Check your health insurance plan to see if you need a referral from your primary care physician in order to see a specialist.
- Check your health insurance plan to see if you need a referral from your primary care physician in order to see a specialist.
- Bring your health insurance card with you.
- Leave extra time your scheduled appointment in order to fill out patient registration forms.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.